The value of Japanese whiskey continues to shatter the world records.
Indeed in the last few years, the marketing and promotion of Japanese whisky has successfully managed to reach the doors of almost every whisky lover and with its scope and sway.
Today, whisky makers are trying hard to make its place in the international market.
Ippin is one of the best Japanese product selling malls available online. The Ippin team is putting their extreme hard work to introduce the best quality Japanese products in the global market in which Japanese whisky, Sake, food and drink, cosmetics, etc. are included.
To go through all the items sold by the Ippin, visit their official website: https://ippin.com.sg/.
Just visit this mall and you will find the most liked and top quality whiskies like:
• Nikka (manufacturers):
3. Taketsuru etc.
• Suntory (manufacturers):
1. Yamazaki 18,
3. Hibiki whisky,
5. Kakubin and
6. Suntory Old etc.
Out of this Japanese whisky list, a few of the whisky flavors are not only liked but also admired by major Whisky Connoisseurs.
Below mentioned are the details of one of the internationally acclaimed Japanese whiskies for your consideration:
A) Suntory Yamazaki 18 Year Old Single Malt Japanese Whisky
• Yamazaki 18 whisky is an 18-year-old Single Malt Japanese whisky that has continued to remain on top position among various wine and alcoholic beverage competitions.
• Manufacturing and production of Yamazaki whisky is totally labor-intensive and time-consuming, due to which, the production of this whisky is considerably less than other types of spirits.
• Due to this reason, Yamazaki 12 and 18 year old single malt whisky is in high demand anywhere in the world.
• In addition to the ingredients, the texture and flavor of the whisky are mostly derived from the brewing procedure that goes into making it.
To collect more information on Japanese whisky how they have managed to make their place in the global market, click on this link.
• Barley is used to make this whisky, it is first soaked in the water for some time and later it is dried in a kiln.
• Later that kiln is fired using peat.
Note: Peat is semi-decomposed vegetation taken from the continually wet ground, found in swampy areas.
• When peat is scorched, it crops a salty, smoky characteristic that oozes into the whisky, adding to the eminence.