LYFT and UBER services are one of the fastest-growing ride sharing services in the commutation industry.
The major growth behind both the service providing company can be credited to the increasing demand of rideshare services, the aggressive recruiting and grand promotions that the company has run in last few years.
In fact, recently there was news that “Uber Sign Up Bonus and Guarantee in January 2018”, both for drivers as well as for riders.
If you are also a rideshare driver, you will be really happy to know that UBER and Lyft companies are looking for ways to shove money down as a reward when you refer new riders and drivers to the app.
In comparison to UBER, LYFT Company is taking lots of initiatives to WOO their LYFT drivers in every manner to raise their bar than UBER services in the market.
To promote their services they are using lots of tactics. In fact, presently Lyft promotions are separated into two different categories;
1. Lyft promotions for new and existing passengers separately and
2. Lyft promotions for new and existing drivers.
Lyft passengers are being paid for Lyft ride credit, while Lyft drivers are being paid in cold hard cash.
1. New Lyft Drivers Sign-up Bonus
The first current advertising for new Lyft motorists comes in the proper execution of your sign-on extra that is paid to the drivers after concluding a predetermined range of travels.
• Offering these bonus deals is a means for Lyft to recruit new motorists and keep enough individuals driving all the time so passengers need not wait long.
2. Passenger Referrals
Lyft has learned that referring new riders can be an important part of supporting their community grows, and that’s the reason they are providing a cash reward when Lyft individuals send new riders to the Lyft app.
• Here is a small piece of advice, just log on to this link to get all the briefings associated to LYFT driver referral bonus.
• They have an application called ‘Refer Individuals and Get Compensated’ which really is an easy and simple way to earn some supplemental income, growing your customer platform, and aiding Lyft to get clients as well.